KLEENGUARD® A20 Protective Coverall designed to protect against particles, fibres and light spray. Lightweight and breathable fabric to aid the body in maintaining thermal comfort and help improve worker performance and productivity.1/2
- Certified as Complex Design (category 3) equipment offering protection to the levels specified for Type 5 & 6 by CEN
- Light, breathable SMS fabric helping reduce the risk of heat stress
- Outer abrasion-resistant layer for durability especially when crawling or rubbing against objects like walls etc.
- Triple stitched internal seams to help resist general wear and tear and fabric strain
- Ergonomically designed body, hood and waist for comfort
- Thumb loops to help prevent sleeves from riding up
- Silicone-free & anti-static coated for when working in critical areas like painting or sensitive surfaces