The Fire Sentry Dry Powder 4.5kg Fire Extinguisher, with a 6A:60B:E classification, allows you to tackle fires of combustible materials such as wood and paper, cloth, rubber, most plastics and fabrics, flammable liquids like petrol, kerosene and oils, plus electrical equipment such as appliances, electronics and wiring. Compliant with Australian and New Zealand standard AS/NZ1841.5, this extinguisher’s heavy-duty, all-metal valve means it is built to last, backed with a 5-year warranty.
Fire extinguishers are an important part of your home and workplace fire safety and prevention preparedness, especially in workshops where fire risks are greater. Dry powder extinguishers can help you save lives and preserve property by empowering you to put out or at least contain fires. The pressure gauge at the top of the unit allows you to easily check its health and if it is good for use or requires recharging or replacement. Included with the extinguisher is a sturdy metal wall mounting hook.
- Complies to Australian and New Zealand standard AS/NZ1841.5
- Heavy-duty, all-metal valve and durable, corrosion-resistant handle
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge
- Yellow AS 1851 maintenance tag for compliance inspection
- Sturdy metal wall mounting hook