Fire extinguishers are an important part of your home and workplace fire safety and prevention preparedness, especially in workshops where fire risks are greater. Dry powder extinguishers can help you save lives and preserve property by empowering you to put out or at least contain fires. Included is a metal quick-release mounting bracket to house the extinguisher on a wall ready for use, and strap so it can be installed safely in vehicles. The pressure gauge at the top of the unit allows you to easily check its health and if it is good for use or requires recharging or replacement.
- Complies to Australian and New Zealand standard AS/NZ1841.5.
- Heavy-duty, all-metal valve and durable, corrosion-resistant handle.
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge.
- Yellow AS 1851 maintenance tag for compliance inspection.
- Mounting bracket for wall installation with strap for installing in vehicles.